Management Team of UHU Technologies LLC
- BSEE, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- MSEE Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Mr. Sanders has 40 years of experience in RF systems engineering and receiver design. He was the founder and President of Eclipse Electronic Systems, Inc. in Richardson, Texas. Eclipse continues as a successful supplier of high performance software defined receivers to multiple SIGINT programs of record. After leaving Eclipse in 2012, he founded UHU Technologies LLC.
- Engineering Fellow, L-3 Communications (1966-2012)
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Texas Tech Univ. 1962
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Univ. New Mexico, 1965
- All PH.D Courses Completed, Electrical Engineering, Univ. of New Mexico & Southern Methodist Univ.
Mr. Tillotson worked at L-3 Communications from 1966-2012 and was and Engineering Fellow there. He has extensive experience in Interference mitigation beamforming, DF processing and array design, digital signal processing and system engineering for large manned SIGINT reconnaissance platforms.
Bill Broyles, CPA, CGMA
Chief Financial Officer
- BBA, Southern Methodist University
- MBA, Southern Methodist University
Mr. Broyles was the CFO/Controller for Eclipse Electronic Systems, Inc. for Mr. Sanders. He has over 30 years experience in Management, CFO, Controller and Director of Finance & Administration positions