The Northstar GPS Health Monitor adds unparalleled situational awareness and threat detection capabilities to any installation that depends on GPS for position or time. UHU’s patented algorithms validate the GPS satellite constellation using spatial processing techniques that cannot be spoofed. If a spoofer or jammer is detected, an alarm can be sent (via email, SMS, SNMP, etc.) to alert you of the attack and provide the angle of arrival (line of bearing) to the threat. Multiple Northstar's can be used to geolocate the threat. The Northstar can augment existing GPS receivers by validating that the environment is clear. The Northstar is a 19" rackmount 1U chassis.
The Northstar is specifically designed to protect civil infrastructure, such as banking, airports and maritime ports, cellular installations, power grid substations, and more. The Northstar detects both spoofing and jamming attacks in seconds, immediately alerting users via the network and switching nearby GPS timing receivers into holdover.
• Simultaneously detects spoofers and jammers
• Impervious to spoofing
• Calculates angle of arrival (AOA) to each received threat
• Cutting-edge visualization tool
• Alerts/alarms sent via industry standard protocols (SNMP, SMPT, UDP, etc.)
• Management provided via secure web based interface
• RF disconnect optionally available for third party GPS receivers
• Event-based I/Q recorder optionally available
• GPS disciplined 10 MHz and 1 PPS outputs optionally available
- Automatic timing holdover if spoofing or jamming is detected
- Higher accuracy (ovenized quartz, atomic) oscillator options available